Call for Abstract
19th International Conference on Nanotechnology and Expo, will be organized around the theme “Pioneering Expansion in the world of Nanotechnology”
NANOTEK 2017 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in NANOTEK 2017
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Nanomaterials are materials of which a solitary unit is size to 10−9. Nanotechnological material exploration includes advances in Nanofabrication, Carbon Nano-tubes and graphene innovations, Nano-composites, Characterization and properties of Nano-materials, Modelling and reenactment of Nano-materials. 27 research colleges are taking a shot at Nano-composites everywhere throughout the world, and market investigation over Asia Pacific is $2650 million, in US $786 million are discharged per annum for nano material examination. There are more than 2347 commercial ventures taking a shot at Nano-materials around the globe.
- Track 1-1Nanomaterials Characterization and properties
- Track 1-2Synthesis of Nanomaterials
- Track 1-3Nanophotonics materials
- Track 1-4Multifunctional Nanobiomaterials
- Track 1-5Nanofabrication technologies
- Track 1-6Graphene nanostructures
Nano medicine is a valuable industry, nano medicine exploration includes Nanostructures for the conveyance of helpful and symptomatic specialists, Nanomedical approaches for disease determination, Drug conveyance frameworks and focused on imaging, Nanoinformatics, Chemotherapy by means of nano-particles, Immunotoxicity and immunogenicity of nanodrugs, Nanobiotechnology with nano pharmaceutical deals for tumor analysis coming to $6.8 billion in 2009, and with more than 200 organizations in Nano informatics and 38 items worldwide of Nano biotechnology at least $3.8 billion in nanotechnology R&D is being contributed each year. There are 470 colleges directing examination on nano medicine around the globe.
- Track 2-1Cancer nanotechnology
- Track 2-2Biomedical engineering
- Track 2-3Drug delivery systems & targeted imaging
- Track 2-4Immunotoxicity and immunogenicity of nanodrugs
- Track 2-5Nanoinformatics
- Track 2-6Tissue engineering
Nanoelectronics flaunts of being the leading enterprise in bringing nanotechnology projects from studies laboratories to industrial scale. The research includes in Nanoelectronic circuits and systems ,assembly, packaging and protection worries, Molecular electronics , NEMS and MEMS ,medical diagnostics ,Robotics and mechatronics ,Dielectric substances The marketplace for Molecular electronics incorporating nanotechnology is anticipated to attain $409.6 billion by 2015, with the commercialization of digital presentations using carbon nanotube backlights, NEMS based memory gadgets, and transmission the use of nanomaterials is underway. There are forty two universities, 33 new research projects are being implementing in robotics and clinical diagnosis. There are 6584 industries round the arena working on Nano-electronic project.
Photonics is the physical study of light (photon) era, discovery, and control through emission, transmission, modulation, signal processing, switching, amplification, and detection/sensing.Though covering all light's specialized applications over the entire range, most photonic applications are in the scope of the range of visible and near-infrared light. The term photonics created as an outgrowth of practical semiconductor light emitter invented in the mid-1960s and optical fibers created in the 1970s.
- Track 3-1Nanoelectronic circuits and systems
- Track 3-2Nano and Micro Electronic Mechanical Systems
- Track 3-3Robotics and mechatronics
- Track 3-4Dielectric materials
- Track 3-5Modern optics
- Track 3-6Quantum dots
Nantoechnology in energy system science and engineering were searching for to expand new and advanced sorts of strength technologies that have the capability of enhancing life all over the world. with a purpose to make the next leap ahead from the cutting-edge era of geothermal technology, scientists and engineers had been developing energy applications of nanotechnology. BCC studies estimates the entire strength-associated market in Photovoltaic gadgets for Batteries and geothermal nanotechnologies and nanomaterials at almost $eight.eight billion in 2012 and $15 billion in 2017, a five-12 months compound annual boom charge (CAGR) of 11.4% through 2017. There are 26 universities and 15 new researches is been happening Electrochemistry. The studies includes in nuclear reactions and fuel cells.
- Track 4-1Low-energy nuclear reactions (LENR)
- Track 4-2Photovoltaic devices
- Track 4-3Geothermal Energy
- Track 4-4Energy applications of nanotechnology
- Track 4-5Fuel cells and hydrogen storage
- Track 4-6Electrochemistry in nanotechnology
Materials science and engineering, is a discipline which deals with the discovery and design of new substances. The research in material technological know-how includes in Transmission electron microscopy in cutting-edge substances technological know-how, advancements of materials technological know-how, Mining and metallurgy, power substances there are 50 universities and a marketplace to growth of 5.1% over the duration 2014-2019. The strength materials marketplace changed into predicted to be $7,292.eight million in 2014 and is projected to boom of 7.8% from 2014 to 2019. Mining and metallurgy for a market share of 68.3% in 2014 and is predicted to growth of 8.3% through 2019. 18 new research tasks can be implemented via quit of 2016.
- Track 5-1Transmission electron microscopy
- Track 5-2Advances in Materials Science
- Track 5-3Mining and Metallurgy
- Track 5-4Energy materials
- Track 5-5Synthesis and processing
- Track 5-6Thermodynamics and kinetics
A nanoparticle is an infinitesimal molecule with no less than one measurement under 100 nm. Nanoparticle examination is right now a region of serious experimental exploration, because of a wide assortment of potential applications in biomedical, optical, and electronic fields. Nanoparticles are of awesome investigative enthusiasm as they are successfully an extension between mass materials and nuclear or sub-atomic structures.
- Track 6-1Gold nanoparticles
- Track 6-2Silver nanoparticles
- Track 6-3Copper Nanoparticles
- Track 6-4Aluminium Nanoparticles
- Track 6-5Polymer Nanoparticles
- Track 6-6Solar thermal application
Programs of nanoelectronics are inquisitive about band engineered Ge-SiGe middle-shell nanowires and subject-impact transistors, spin delivery in germanium nanowires, and the electronic homes of graphene bilayers. In marine and defence it's far used to reduce the noise and offer proper signalling and routes. In textile enterprise there may be development in fibre or yarn. New researcher initiatives about 18 in electronics tasks and 22 in textile are in manner, an annual budget of $20,000 million is been funded to Nanotek corporations . The programs involve in nanoelectronics, Renewable and sustainable strength, civil and mechanical engineering, marine & defence.
- Track 7-1Renewable and sustainable energy applications
- Track 7-2Nanomaterial and nanoparticle applications
- Track 7-3Nanotechnology in Civil and Mechanical engineering
- Track 7-4Nanotechnology for Security and defense
- Track 7-5Green Nanotechnology
- Track 7-6Industrial and textile applications
This science use approachs from the synthetic chemistry and the materials chemistry to acquire nanomaterials with particular sizes, shapes, surface properties, deformities, self-gathering properties, intended to fulfill particular capacities and uses. Nanomaterials can be made from for all intents and purposes any material, for example, metals, semiconductors and polymers, both in their nebulous and crystalline structures. Nanochemical strategies can be utilized to make carbon nanomaterials, for example, carbon nanotubes (CNT), graphene and fullerenes which have picked up consideration as of recently because of their mechanical and electrical properties.
- Track 8-1Uses of Nanochemicals
- Track 8-2Graphene and Fullerenes
- Track 8-3Nanochemistry in Medicine
- Track 8-4Compose of materials
- Track 8-5Nanoenzymes
- Track 8-6 Nanolithography
Nanotechnology is all about designing, fabricating and controlling materials and components with dimensions on the nanoscale, i.e. from 1 to 100 nm. During the Master's programme in Nanomaterials and Nanophysics you will learn how nanotechnology can be used in order to develop new optic and electronic components and new materials for use in communications technology, sensor technology or catalysis.
- Track 9-1Nanophysical Systems
- Track 9-2Nano-optics, nanophotonics and nanoplasmonics
- Track 9-3Fundamental Quantum Effects
- Track 9-4Nonequilibrium Nanophysics
- Track 9-5Graphene Nanotechnology
- Track 9-6Nanophysics Applications
Today, nanotechnology has made advances into about each industry, from biotech to mechanical assembling. What's more, the vehicles area is investigating nanotech too to manufacture autos that are shinier, more secure, and more vitality fuel efficient. Wear-safe tires, auto bodies produced using lighter yet more grounded nano materials, and enhanced scaled down electronic frameworks guarantee enhanced motor proficiency and fuel utilization. The key center is on weight decrease to enhance mileage. Supplanting glass windows with polymers and utilizing intense, rust-evidence, nano-built thermoplastic materials rather than customary steel suspension parts are late advances here. Essentially, nanoparticles are being utilized to fortify tires and diminish resistance, along these lines sparing fuel.
- Track 10-1Scratch-Resistant and Dirt-Resistant Paints
- Track 10-2Nano-Enhanced Adhesives
- Track 10-3Nanoparticle Fillers for Tyres
- Track 10-4Windows and Wipers
- Track 10-5Nano-Treatments for Automotive Textiles
- Track 10-6High-efficiency batteries and solar cells
The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health has performed initial studies on how nanoparticles engage with the frame’s systems and how employees is probably uncovered to nano-sized debris within the production or commercial use of nanomaterials. NIOSH currently offers intervening time pointers for operating with nanomaterial’s constant with the fine scientific know-how. Nanotechnology activities are been carried out throughout usa by way of maximum of the colleges and institutions on twenty ninth of March. At The National Personal Protective Technology Laboratory of NIOSH, research investigating the clear out penetration of nanoparticles on NIOSH-certified and european marked respirators, in addition to non-licensed dirt mask had been carried out. these research found that the most penetrating particle size variety was between 30 and one hundred nanometers, and leak length changed into the biggest aspect inside the quantity of nanoparticles discovered inside the respirators of the take a look at dummies. The market research on health is the principle issue.
- Track 11-1Nanotechnology in pollution prevention
- Track 11-2Risks of nanotechnology
- Track 11-3Regulation of nanotechnology
- Track 11-4Ethical and social issues
- Track 11-5Nanotechnology for water
- Track 11-6Healthcare and social assistance
Nanodevices, the quickest moving segment of the general market, the Nanotek research involves in smart sensors and smart delivery systems, Magnetic Nanodevices, Nano-biosensors, Nano switches, Optical biosensors, and biologically inspired gadgets are predicted to transport at a excellent 34% CAGR. Nano-biosensors for 78.eight% the phase Nanoswitches & Optical biosensors are anticipated to develop to $fifty two.7 billion via 2019 and register a healthy 20.7% CAGR. Nanosensors will better hit upon the onset of sicknesses along with cancer or coronary heart ailment, and NanoMarkets expects the marketplace for biomedical nanosensors to attain approximately $800 million in 2019. around 18 universities and 53 new research initiatives are exhibited in Nanotechnology convention, Nanotek USA.
- Track 12-1Biologically inspired devices
- Track 12-2Quantum dots/Nanodots
- Track 12-3Smart sensors and smart delivery systems
- Track 12-4Magnetic nanodevices
- Track 12-5Nano-biosensors
- Track 12-6Nanoswitches
Biomedical Engineering includes instrumentation for diagnosing, preventing or treating diseases. The study and design of engineering methods without any chemical action in the body can be achieved through the Medical imaging devices. Photo detectors and Biomedical Chromatography is recently obtaining its importance in the science field through its advancements.
- Track 13-1 Prosthetic, Physiotherapy and Radiotherapy devices
- Track 13-2Biomedical Device Design and Standards
- Track 13-3Biomedical Chromatography
- Track 13-4Medical imaging devices
- Track 13-5Device integration and interoperability
Biomechanics deals with structure and function of biological systems such as humans, animals, plants, organs, fungi, and cells by means of the methods of mechanics.– Which is the branch of physics involving analysis of the actions of forces
- Track 14-1Cellular Mechanics
- Track 14-2Biofluid mechanics
- Track 14-3Biofluid mechanics
- Track 14-4Continuum biomechanics
- Track 14-5Continuum biomechanics
- Track 14-6Computational biomechanics
- Track 14-7Biotribology