Call for Abstract
13th International Conference on Nanotek and Expo, will be organized around the theme “Nanotechnology for a better world”
NANOTEK 2016 is comprised of 21 tracks and 118 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in NANOTEK 2016.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
- Track 1-1Physics of Nanostructures & Advanced Materials
- Track 1-2Nanophotonics and Plasmonics
- Track 1-3Nanophysical Systems
- Track 1-4Graphene Nanotechnology
- Track 1-5Nano-optics, nanophotonics and nanoplasmonics
- Track 1-6Fundamental Quantum Effects
- Track 1-7Nonequilibrium Nanophysics
- Track 1-8Nanophysics Applications
Mass recent programs are possibly to have tremendous impact particularly in industry, medicine, new computing systems, Nanooptics, nanophotonics and nanoplasmonics and sustainability the development of carbon nanotube, Nanobubbles pre-impregnated materials which give better conduction, overcoming one of the major challenges of conventional carbon fibre/epoxy composites progressed armor materials to guard soldiers sensors for medical testing and nano workshops are conducted on Kevler and Aramid fiber composites. There are seventy five new researchers going on in this field, annual amount of $15,000millions is spent for Nano-optics studies in 2014-2015.
- Track 2-1Current research
- Track 2-2Nano-optics, nanophotonics and nanoplasmonics
- Track 2-3Nanotoxicology and nanosafety
- Track 2-4Graphene lenses and their applications
- Track 2-5Nanobubbles technology
- Track 2-6Nanotechnologies commercialization
- Track 2-7Nanotechnology for construction
Nanomaterials are materials of which a solitary unit is size to 10−9. Nanotechnological material exploration includes Nanofabrication advances, Carbon Nano-tubes and graphene innovations, Nano-composites, Characterization and properties of Nano-materials, Modelling and reenactment of Nano-materials. 27 research colleges are taking a shot at Nano-composites everywhere throughout the world, and market investigation over Asia Pacific is $2650 million, in US $786 million are discharged per annum for nano material examination. There are 62 Research colleges directing exploration on Synthetic nano materials and Market research in North America is $265 Million in 2015. The Research Budget evaluated is €66,200,000 in the month of March 2015. There are more than 2347 commercial ventures taking a shot at Nano-materials around the globe. The Carbon nanotubes are the most noteworthy supported undertaking in 2015.
- Track 3-1Nanomaterials Characterization and properties
- Track 3-2Nanomaterials Modeling and simulation
- Track 3-3Urban and Synthetic Nanomaterials
- Track 3-4Nanocomposites
- Track 3-5Nanofabrication technologies
- Track 3-6Carbon nano-tubes and Graphene
Nanostructure is a structure of halfway size in the middle of minuscule and atomic structure. Nano structure research includes Combination of Nanomaterials and properties, Nanostructures for flimsy movies and coatings, Harmfulness of nanostructures, Nanostructures for superior materials, Nanostructure applications in petroleum industry, Amalgamation of nanowires and nanorods. There are 27 best most colleges everywhere throughout the world which manages nano structure. The worldwide business sector for Nano movies and coatings utilized as a part of biomedical, pharmaceutical and corrective applications expanded from $170.7 million in petroleum industry $204.6 million in Amalgamation of nanowires and nano-rods it came to $684.4 million by 2015, a compound yearly research development is expanded to 27.3%.
- Track 4-1Synthesis of Nanostructures and Properties
- Track 4-2Nanostructures in thin films and coatings
- Track 4-3Nanostructure applications
- Track 4-4Synthesis of nanowires and nanorods
- Track 4-5High performance materials
A nanoparticle is an infinitesimal molecule with no less than one measurement under 100 nm. Nanoparticle examination is right now a region of serious experimental exploration, because of a wide assortment of potential applications in biomedical, optical, and electronic fields. Nanoparticles are of awesome investigative enthusiasm as they are successfully an extension between mass materials and nuclear or sub-atomic structures.
- Track 5-1Gold nanoparticles
- Track 5-2Silver nanoparticles
- Track 5-3Copper Nanoparticles
- Track 5-4Aluminium Nanoparticles
- Track 5-5Polymer Nanoparticles
Nano medicine is a valuable industry, nano medicine exploration includes Nanostructures for the conveyance of helpful and symptomatic specialists, Nanomedical approaches for disease determination, Drug conveyance frameworks and focused on imaging, Nanoinformatics, Chemotherapy by means of nano-particles, Immunotoxicity and immunogenicity of nanodrugs, Nanobiotechnology with nano pharmaceutical deals for tumor analysis coming to $6.8 billion in 2009, and with more than 200 organizations in Nano informatics and 38 items worldwide of Nano biotechnology at least $3.8 billion in nanotechnology R&D is being contributed each year. There are 470 colleges directing examination on nano medicine around the globe.
- Track 6-1Nanostructures for therapeutic and diagnostic agents
- Track 6-2Drug delivery systems & targeted imaging
- Track 6-3Nanoinformatics
- Track 6-4Immunotoxicity and immunogenicity of nanodrugs
- Track 6-5Nanobiotechnology
Nanoelectronics flaunts of being the leading enterprise in bringing nanotechnology projects from studies laboratories to industrial scale. The research includes in Nanoelectronic circuits and systems ,assembly, packaging and protection worries, Molecular electronics , NEMS and MEMS ,medical diagnostics ,Robotics and mechatronics ,Dielectric substances The marketplace for Molecular electronics incorporating nanotechnology is anticipated to attain $409.6 billion by 2015, with the commercialization of digital presentations using carbon nanotube backlights, NEMS based memory gadgets, and transmission the use of nanomaterials is underway. There are forty two universities, 33 new research projects are being implementing in robotics and clinical diagnosis. There are 6584 industries round the arena working on Nanoelectronic project.
- Track 7-1Nanoelectronic circuits and systems
- Track 7-2Assembly, packaging and safety concerns
- Track 7-3Molecular electronics
- Track 7-4Nano and Micro Electronic Mechanical Systems
- Track 7-5Medical diagnostics
- Track 7-6Robotics and mechatronics
- Track 7-7Dielectric materials
Nanodevices, the quickest moving segment of the general market, the Nanotek research involves in smart sensors and smart delivery systems, Magnetic Nanodevices, Nano-biosensors, Nano switches, Optical biosensors, and biologically inspired gadgets are predicted to transport at a excellent 34% CAGR. Nano-biosensors for 78.eight% the phase Nanoswitches & Optical biosensors are anticipated to develop to $fifty two.7 billion via 2019 and register a healthy 20.7% CAGR. Nanosensors will better hit upon the onset of sicknesses along with cancer or coronary heart ailment, and NanoMarkets expects the marketplace for biomedical nanosensors to attain approximately $800 million in 2019. around 18 universities and 53 new research initiatives are exhibited in Nanotechnology convention, Nanotek USA.
- Track 8-1Smart sensors and smart delivery systems
- Track 8-2Magnetic nanodevices
- Track 8-3Nano-biosensors
- Track 8-4Nanoswitches
- Track 8-5Optical biosensors
- Track 8-6Biologically inspired devices
- Track 8-7Quantum dots/nanodots
Materials science and engineering, is a discipline which deals with the discovery and design of new substances. The research in material technological know-how includes in Transmission electron microscopy in cutting-edge substances technological know-how, advancements of materials technological know-how, Mining and metallurgy, power substances there are 50 universities and a marketplace to growth of 5.1% over the duration 2014-2019. The strength materials marketplace changed into predicted to be $7,292.eight million in 2014 and is projected to boom of 7.8% from 2014 to 2019. Mining and metallurgy for a market share of 68.3% in 2014 and is predicted to growth of 8.3% through 2019. 18 new research tasks can be implemented via quit of 2016.
- Track 9-1Transmission electron microscopy
- Track 9-2Advances in Materials Science
- Track 9-3Mining and Metallurgy
- Track 9-4Energy materials
Nantoechnology in energy system science and engineering were searching for to expand new and advanced sorts of strength technologies that have the capability of enhancing life all over the world. with a purpose to make the next leap ahead from the cutting-edge era of geothermal technology, scientists and engineers had been developing energy applications of nanotechnology. BCC studies estimates the entire strength-associated market in Photovoltaic gadgets for Batteries and geothermal nanotechnologies and nanomaterials at almost $eight.eight billion in 2012 and $15 billion in 2017, a five-12 months compound annual boom charge (CAGR) of 11.4% through 2017. There are 26 universities and 15 new researches is been happening Electrochemistry. The studies includes in nuclear reactions and fuel cells.
- Track 10-1Low-energy nuclear reactions (LENR)
- Track 10-2Photovoltaic devices
- Track 10-3Geothermal Energy
- Track 10-4Energy applications of nanotechnology
- Track 10-5Fuel cells and hydrogen storage
- Track 10-6Electrochemistry in nanotechnology
The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health has performed initial studies on how nanoparticles engage with the frame’s systems and how employees is probably uncovered to nano-sized debris within the production or commercial use of nanomaterials. NIOSH currently offers intervening time pointers for operating with nanomaterial’s constant with the fine scientific know-how. Nanotechnology activities are been carried out throughout usa by way of maximum of the colleges and institutions on twenty ninth of March. At The National Personal Protective Technology Laboratory of NIOSH, research investigating the clear out penetration of nanoparticles on NIOSH-certified and european marked respirators, in addition to non-licensed dirt mask had been carried out. these research found that the most penetrating particle size variety was between 30 and one hundred nanometers, and leak length changed into the biggest aspect inside the quantity of nanoparticles discovered inside the respirators of the take a look at dummies. The market research on health is the principle issue.
- Track 11-1Nanotechnology in pollution prevention
- Track 11-2Risks of nanotechnology
- Track 11-3Regulation of nanotechnology
- Track 11-4Ethical and social issues
- Track 11-5Nanotechnology for water - Challenges and solutions
Programs of nanoelectronics are inquisitive about band engineered Ge-SiGe middle-shell nanowires and subject-impact transistors, spin delivery in germanium nanowires, and the electronic homes of graphene bilayers. In marine and defence it's far used to reduce the noise and offer proper signalling and routes. In textile enterprise there may be development in fibre or yarn. New researcher initiatives about 18 in electronics tasks and 22 in textile are in manner, an annual budget of $20,000 million is been funded to Nanotek corporations . The programs involve in nanoelectronics, Renewable and sustainable strength, civil and mechanical engineering, marine & defence.
- Track 12-1Renewable and sustainable energy applications
- Track 12-2Nanotechnology in Agriculture
- Track 12-3 Nanotechnology in Cosmetics
- Track 12-4Green Nanotechnology
- Track 12-5Nanotechnology in food and agriculture
- Track 12-6Nanotechnology in marine & defense applications
- Track 12-7Nanotechnology in Civil and Mechanical engineering
- Track 12-8Industrial and textile applications
- Track 12-9Environmental and chemical applications
- Track 12-10Nanomaterial and nanoparticle applications
- Track 12-11Applications of nanoelectronics
- Track 12-12Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
Biomedical engineering (BME) is the utility of engineering concepts and design principles to remedy and biology for healthcare purposes. The studies entails in biomedical imaging, drug delivery, biomedical instrumentation and gadgets .This subject seeks to shut the distance among engineering and medicine. about 186 universities around the world are involved in Tissue engineering, medical trials of nanoparticles, drug transport, clinical nanotechnology and biomedical instrumentation. about 54 industries in India are doing studies in drug delivery and biomedical instrumentation, Annual amount of $eight,000millions is been funded to this task. The Tissue Engineering utility is the present research challenge in United Kingdom.
- Track 13-1Nanotechnology for biomedical imaging
- Track 13-2Nanoparticles for the thermal therapy
- Track 13-3Nanoparticles for drug delivery
- Track 13-4Preclinical and clinical trials of nanoparticles
- Track 13-5Nanotechnology in biomedical devices
- Track 13-6Tissue nanoengineering
Bionanotechnology is the term that refers to the crossing point of nanotechnology and bio-science. The subject is one that has just developed recently, Nanobiotechnology serve as cover terms for different related innovations. This subject shows the merger of natural exploration with different fields of nanotechnology. Ideas that are improved through nanobiology include: nanodevices, (for example, natural machines), nanoparticles, and nano-scale marvels that happens inside of the order of nanotechnology. This specialized way to deal with science permits researchers to envision and make frameworks that can be utilized for organic exploration. Naturally motivated nanotechnology utilizes organic frameworks as the motivations for advances not yet made. Notwithstanding, as with nanotechnology and biotechnology, bio-nanotechnology has numerous potential moral issues connected with it.
- Track 14-1Biological Polymers
- Track 14-2Medical Physics and technology
- Track 14-3Biological structures
- Track 14-4Biological components
Nanometrology is a subfield of metrology, concerned with the explànation of measurement at the nanoscale level. Nanometrology has a critical part keeping in mind the end goal to deliver nanomaterials and gadgets with a high level of precision and dependability in nanomanufacturing. A test in this field is to create or make new estimation strategies and measures to address the issues of cutting edge propelled producing, which will depend on nanometer scale materials and advancements. The requirements for estimation and portrayal of new example structures and attributes far surpass the abilities of current estimation science. Expected advances in rising U.S. nanotechnology commercial enterprises will require progressive metrology with higher determination and exactness than has previously been imagined.
- Track 15-1Traceability in nanoscale metrology
- Track 15-2Society and regulation issues
- Track 15-3Modeling and simulations for nanometrology
- Track 15-4Thin films and Nanocoatings
A robot that permits exactness collaborations with nanoscale issue, or can control with nanoscale determination. Such gadgets are more identified with microscopy or checking test microscopy, rather than the portrayal of nano-robots as atomic machine. Taking after the microscopy definition even an extensive mechanical assembly, for example, a atomic force microscope can be viewed as a nanorobotic instrument when designed to perform nanomanipulation. For this point of view, macroscale robots or microrobots that can move with nanoscale accuracy can likewise be considered nanorobots. The names nanobots, nanoids, nanites, nanomachines, or nanomites have been utilized to depict these gadgets at present under innovative work.
- Track 16-1Industrial Robot
- Track 16-2Nanorobotics Design and Control
- Track 16-3Biochips
- Track 16-4Molecular Motors
The utilization of nanotechnology in growth treatment offers some energizing potential outcomes, including the likelihood of decimating malignancy tumors with insignificant harm to sound tissue and organs, and also the discovery and end of disease cells before they frame tumors. Most endeavors to enhance disease treatment through nanotechnology are at the examination or advancement stage. However the push to make these medications, the truth is very engaged.
- Track 17-1Challenges in cancer therapy
- Track 17-2Role of nanotechnology in cancer therapy
- Track 17-3Nanotechnology platforms
- Track 17-4Properties of nanoplatforms
This science use approachs from the synthetic chemistry and the materials chemistry to acquire nanomaterials with particular sizes, shapes, surface properties, deformities, self-gathering properties, intended to fulfill particular capacities and uses. Nanomaterials can be made from for all intents and purposes any material, for example, metals, semiconductors and polymers, both in their nebulous and crystalline structures. Nanochemical strategies can be utilized to make carbon nanomaterials, for example, carbon nanotubes (CNT), graphene and fullerenes which have picked up consideration as of recently because of their mechanical and electrical properties.
- Track 18-1Uses of Nanochemicals
- Track 18-2Graphene and Fullerenes
- Track 18-3Nanochemistry in Medicine
- Track 18-4Compose of materials
The on-going coordination of nanotechnology and protection into nano-resistance is required to get advancements expansive, going zones that will reform militaries and assume a basic part in keeping up national security. While some are as of now utilizing nanotechnology applications as a part of the military – as nano-particles utilized as surface coatings, nano-materials and structures, nano-manufacture, and the sky is the limit from there – that give them abundantly required capacities, the coming years will bring changing capacities that will go past current abilities and human creative ability.
- Track 19-1Military Nanotechnology Application
- Track 19-2Emergence of Nano-Defence
- Track 19-3Impact on International Secuirity
- Track 19-4Emerging Risk
- Track 19-5Nanocomputer
Spintronics controls individual magnetic moments to start logical functions and non-volatile data store on the same stage. As is regularly the case in matter science, advances are made through the synthesis of novel materials and top notch new physical science materials. Greater magneto resistance and dilute magnetic semiconductors are two such cases. In any case, the astounding capability of spintronics for quantum calculation confronts significant difficulties with regards to controlling at the same time a few qbits encoded in attractive minutes.
- Track 20-1Nanomagnetism and Spintronics
- Track 20-2Spin-injection and Voltage effects in magnetic Nano-pilars
- Track 20-3Dynamics of Magnetic Domain Walls in Nanomagnetic Systems
- Track 20-4Theoretical Aspects of Current-Driven Magnetization Dynamics
- Track 20-5Micromagnetics of Domain Wall Dynamics Insoft Nanostrips
Today, nanotechnology has made advances into about each industry, from biotech to mechanical assembling. What's more, the vehicles area is investigating nanotech too to manufacture autos that are shinier, more secure, and more vitality fuel efficient. Wear-safe tires, auto bodies produced using lighter yet more grounded nano materials, and enhanced scaled down electronic frameworks guarantee enhanced motor proficiency and fuel utilization. The key center is on weight decrease to enhance mileage. Supplanting glass windows with polymers and utilizing intense, rust-evidence, nano-built thermoplastic materials rather than customary steel suspension parts are late advances here. Essentially, nanoparticles are being utilized to fortify tires and diminish resistance, along these lines sparing fuel.
- Track 21-1Scratch-Resistant and Dirt-Resistant Paints
- Track 21-2Nano-Enhanced Adhesives
- Track 21-3Nanoparticle Fillers for Tyres
- Track 21-4Windows and Wipers
- Track 21-5Nano-Treatments for Automotive Textiles